Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Wow!

Greencane were so impressed by what I am doing, they sent me a "starter pack" to help me out with my plastic free year. Am absolutely blown away:
Greencane products are made from sugar cane biproduct and the packaging is 100% compostable. They produce tissues, toilet paper, and kitchen towels. At present Greencane products are only available from New World and health shops in Auckland, but if you go to their website and use the promotion code 'friends 2013' that is in place for commerical customers, you can save $4 per purchase (only available in 2013).

2 comments:

  1. hey merren thats so cool!
    what an inspiration .. am still feeling challenged about getting prepared for July. But keen to make a start soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Kristel. I can give you lots of help. There's still HEAPS of time to plan ahead...

      Delete